Saturday, February 7, 2009

36 1/2 weeks and counting

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and found out that Miss Caroline is snug as a bug in a rug! She hasn't dropped any and I haven't dilated a bit! So it looks like Jon still has plenty of time to get things done around the house! :) Not only did we have to get Caroline's nursery ready, but we had to move Luke to the guest bedroom and get his room set up. He now has an outdoor/camp/lodge theme. It's really turning out cute...but I won't post any pictures until it's completed. Caroline's room is very girlie! We'll wait to post those too once it's complete!

Alot of people ask, "What does Luke think about having a baby sister?" But, he's too young to understand right now...He loves my belly button though. Nothing quite fits these days, so my belly button sticks out and he loves to come over and push it. Everytime he does this, he giggles to himself!

No comments: