Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 weeks and growing!


Caroline turned 8 weeks on Monday. She's growing so fast already! It makes me sad to look back at the pictures of her first week home or even the ones while we were in the hospital...time is passing too quickly. When Luke was this age, I would wish he was older or sitting up already or something other than the phase he was in at the moment. But, as time passed and he reached those milestones...I thought back to those earlier moments and missed them terribly bad. The first 8 weeks of Luke's life are the longest 8 weeks of our life...transitioning into parenthood was difficult for us. But, as time went by, things got easier by the day. We were so much more prepared when we brought Caroline home. We've had our fair share of stressful days and tears (mine, not Jon's), but every day gets easier and easier. As they grow, I just try to soak up every minute and take as many pictures as I can.


No comments: