Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Playdate

My Mother has a BIG family. There are 7 children, 21 grandkids, and I don't think I can even possibly guess all the great grandchildren! We started a playdate with some of the great grandkids last summer and decided to do it again while we were in Louisiana. Caroline, Riley, Ethan, Luke, Kingston, Andrew

Here's Luke getting his sprinkler pool ready for his cousins! My cousin Randi and Andrew Kingston loved the bubble gun

The only two girls wearing their pretty bathing suits! My Aunt Nora and Caroline.
Luke in the pool with Ethan and Riley. What you don't see in this picture is LOTS of fireants floating on top of the water running out of the pool and sprinkler pool. Each time one of the kids ran through the yard, they would come screaming in horror with tons of ant bites!!

No comments: