Monday, January 25, 2010

WHO DAT?!



I know I live in Texas, but I am a Louisiana girl and my roots run thick in the red dirt.  I love the Cowboys and will always root for them, as long as they are not playing the Saints.  Same for Texas Football...I cried a little when the Crimson Tide beat them in the Championship game.  That was hard to watch!!  But, I love my home state and love LSU and Saints Football AND I am SO excited that the Saints are headed to the Super Bowl.  This is the first time in franchise history that we've made it!  I love watching the Super Bowl, but this will be the first time that I will be glued to the TV to watch the Saints beat the Colts!!  It's going to be a great game! 


How cute is this shirt?  I think I'll have to get one to wear for the game!  If you want one too, here is the site.


LOVE this charm...Jon bought it for me last year to wear on a necklace.  James Avery just came out with it last year.  Here's the link below if you would like to show your support for the Saints!! 

No comments: