Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I DID IT!

After many years of my Mother's encouragement, I've decided to follow in her footsteps and begin a career in Mary Kay!  My mother is a Premier Director with the company and driving a FREE Chevy Equinox!  She began the business because she wanted a tax break from Uncle Sam and came upon Mary Kay Cosmetics.  She has a degree in nursing, but like many other women, wanted flexibility and NO glass ceilings! 

I have a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology and I do LOVE my part-time job, but we are at a point where we could use a little extra income.  I was not prepared to go back to work full-time and miss all the fun times with my soon-to-be 3 year old and almost 1 year old.  So, this is why I've decided to begin my career with MK.  It's flexible and so much fun!  

I've always had trouble with my face and I've used every makeup known to man!  I've used a variety ranging from the least expensive to the most expensive at Neiman's.  And now, I've finally found what makes me truly happy, Mary Kay Cosmetics!!  The products are 100% guaranteed, and extremely reasonable!   

When you get a chance, check out my MK website:  http://www.marykay.com/sendsley 



 

No comments: