Tuesday, November 3, 2009

As good as it gets...



These are the only two pictures I have of the kids for Halloween.  Doesn't Caroline look so sweet!  I forgot to mention in the last post that my parents came in town to Trick-or-Treat with the kids...my Mama found THE CUTEST buckets for halloween.  I wanted something really cute that the kids could use for years.  I still have my Trick-or-Treat bucket my Mama painted  for me when I was a little girl and I still have my Easter basket that she painted for me too!  Poor Luke, that's the best smile he could muster up!  His Papa carved the pumpkin on the left for him and Luke painted the pumpkin on the right at school. 

These are the buckets.  You can put their names on the back too...they are metal, so they'll last you a long time.  Soooo cute!


No comments: