Sunday, November 1, 2009

A REAL scary Halloween :(

I am SO sad to report, that our Halloween didn't turn out as expected.  I cleaned both Caroline and Luke's costumes in preparation for the big day.  They were hanging ready for the "Scare on the Square" and especially for Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night, but sadly, both costumes are still hanging and were unworn.  Luke woke up from his nap on Friday with fever and not just any fever, 102.5!!  AND he kept this fever all weekend.  :(  He couldn't keep anything down and he wasn't able keep down his medicine (SCARY!)  But, fortunately after a long weekend for both Jon and me and a doctor's visit to find out he had a stomach bug, his fever broke early Sunday morning.  But he's still completely exhausted (and so are we)!  I think/hope we're finally on the mend, but I've got one tired and exhausted boy.

1 comment:

czstout said...

That's a bummer! I hope everyone is feeling better!!