I'm finally getting around to posting our pictures from Christmas. Here are just a few!
Uncle Mike and Caroline
I think I've seen this stroller in a ton of other blogs with a bunch of other sweet little girls! Caroline loves this by the way. She received 2 for Christmas! You can never have enough strollers!! I'm embarrased to even write this, but I have 7, count them 7 strollers!
1. Traveling stroller
2. Snap in go stroller (so much easier when shopping to go in and out of clothes aisles
3. Jogging stroller (I use it so much, can't you tell!!)
4. Umbrella stroller (I bought this when he was bigger)
5. Double tandem stroller (bought this when I had Caroline. Luke still wasn't ready to walk everywhere.)
6. Double Jogging stroller (Now, I did use this one quite a bit over the summer and fall...I look forward to using it again this summer)
7. Double umbrella stroller (I think I've used this one 1 time so far, but I know there will be a time when I need it!!)
That's what happens folks when you have your kids so close in age!!
We made a gingerbread house this year, I took pictures of the steps, but I just decided to post only one. My favorite!
Caroline and her Mimi.
Luke wore the Santa hat this year at my Grandparents and passed out presents...well, he passed his out and then decided to give up the job in lieu of playing with gifts.
Putting out cookies for Santa.
Christmas morning with the remote control truck Santa brought.
Caroline with her first tea set.
Luke got this really cute dinosaur for Christmas. He loves it. I love it too, especially when I'm on the phone and talking. He makes this really LOUD roaring sound and it doesn't bother me at all. I JUST LOVE IT!