Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fun times for Christmas

Luke's Mother's Day Out presented a wonderful program this year.  I was so excited and proud of him.  Each child had one line to say.  Luke's was, "And the Glory of God was upon him."  For nights and nights we would ask him to stand up in front of us and recite this one line, for fear he would forget or get shy.  So, I guess he sensed our nervousness and added to it by always saying the line wrong or "forgetting" the line.  We didn't think it was as funny as he did.  When his teacher passed the microphone his way, he did great!  Whew!!


It made me so happy for Luke to have my parents and his Granny there.  Last year in Texas they couldn't come to the program.  So that was really sad for me.  My parents and grandparents came to everything I participated in.  After I had Luke I had to come to the realization that we wouldn't have the same opportunity with our children because of the distance.  Although we miss Texas and our friends terribly, it's times like this that mean the most to me.


One day after church eating at our favorite Mexican eatery.  She wanted her picture taken! Imagine!


We received this great advent for Mimi Sharon.  The kids loved it!

No comments: